Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Birthday Importance?

I made the birthday cake from scratch today. Arent we all proud? I sure am. I have always made mine from a box. I have already got his cake made and his present wrapped. I am proud. I love birthdays. They are always so much fun. He isnt big into birthdays. He doesnt think they are important. I have always made a big deal of birthdays. I guess that is because my parents always did for us kids when we were little.
Austin's hand is getting better. We need to let it air out but we are having a hard time doing that because when the bandage is off he tends to pick at the burn and makes it bleed. But it is looking much better either way.
School is going well. I need to work on some homework instead of blogging and everything else I am doing tonight. This semester I am taking US History 113 and World Lit 202. Im liking history alot. It is very interesting. But I am having a hard time getting interested in the World Lit. We have alot of reading in both classes. It takes up alot of my time but ya know the way I look at it is that it will all be worth it in the end when I can work and do what I have wanted to do for a long time... and that is working as a case worker for adoption and foster care placement. Plus I will start bringing in some money rather than just sending it out month after month.
Still looking for a car. Grandma has found me a nice one in Caddilac and the dealership said she wants to work with me. So hopefully we can work a good deal out on it. It is a 07 Jeep Commander. I hope I can get it or one just like it. This one is really nice because it only has 6,000 miles on it.
Anyway I am sure you are bored by now. LOL. Nap time for the Austin Monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment