Monday, January 12, 2009

Car Searching... YET AGAIN!


I bought a Buick Rendevouz just a short 8 months ago. I HATE IT! It is a Piece of poop and absolutely terrible in the snow. So here we are back to car shopping and this time with negative equity. Can I get a yippee? I am so upset about it. I feel like I made one of the biggest mistakes I have ever made financially. I am about atleast 1,000-2,500 dollars in the hole with that thing. And now I have to find something that I feel safe in again. I wish I would have just kept my Trailblazer (which I loved by the way). Stupid Stupid Me.
Anyway. So those of you who know the situation with Mike, well he had his arraignment today. We had to drive down to Ann Arbor yesterday and stay the night. All he did was enter a plea of guilty to the charge of Drunk and Disorderly (thankyou U of M rent a cops). So now we have to go back down there on February 19th for his sentencing. I wish this could all just be over. Not to mention the dang CG are dragging their feet and not telling him anything when it comes to his future in the career he is in now. UGH!
Austin had a little accident at Granny's this weekend. He was hanging out with my mom while Mike and I enjoyed a night out to the movies alone. Well while there he was playing and tripped, dont worry though, the fireplace caught him. He ended up with a second degree burn on the back of his right hand. Poor little guy. I swear he just cant catch a break. So now we are wrapping it and putting antibiotic cream on it several times a day.
The Soo is supposed to see -40 degrees this week with the windchill. How ridiculous is that? You cant even go outside with skin exposed or you could possibly die they are saying... hmmm? Why did I have to move to darn near Canada?
We are heading back down to Traverse tomorrow evening after the dog's doctor appointment (which by the way she is sick too with some kind of eye thing). I think we are going to stay at Grandma's because she is going to help me fix this car issue. I am looking at some Jeep Commanders. I guess we will see.
Anyway I think I am going to go watch a movie now. If I can ever get Mike off of the stupid Xbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment