Monday, January 26, 2009

Crazy weekend and off for a crazy couple weeks


Well this weekend was an absolute blast with it being Austin's birthday. We took him to the Great Wolf Lodge and spent the night. It was so much fun playing with Austin in the pools. He was pretty brave by the second day. But he was scared crapless by the slide that we took him down. Not to mention he keeps reminding me that Slides scared him. LOL. Silly little boy.
So today Mike comes home at lunch and asks if I want to go to Florida. I was like oh yeah that would be fun. But I was thinking like in a couple weeks, No I thought wrong. We are leaving tomorrow. We found some awesome deals on everything and we both need a break. We need to get away and with the awesome deals it works out great. So tomorrow we are leaving after Mike's doctor appointment and we are going to TN. We are going to be staying with his parents and then heading to FL on the 31st. I am very excited. We are going to Disney World. How fun will that be? Austin will finally get to meet Mickey Mouse.
Kenny and Laura came up last week. We had a blast hanging out with them. It is always nice to spend time with them. Makes rough times a little easier. I hate seeing them leave. Austin enjoys having them around. He really has grown quite fond of both of them.
I got my new Jeep. I dont know if I have wrote about that yet. But I love it. I got an awesome deal on it from a dealership in Cadillac. He sold it to me for what he paid for it. Thankgoodness for my Grandma's hookups. Its Red and runs on flex fuel. Cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment