Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cakes, Bad Dreams, and Birthdays


Well Im not going down to Traverse tonight. My dumb butt wasnt thinking that tomorrow is Mike's 26th birthday. Yippeee. I love birthdays. So now I have to figure out what to do for him. I already got his present but I dont know what to cook him for dinner. Any ideas anyone? Plus I need to find a good recipe for a made from scratch cake. Hmm... I usually make them from a box. Maybe I would just hide the box? I am so sneaky. I guess I will figure it out.
So now I am going to Traverse on Thursday. Which now Mike is telling me there is a snow storm headed that way. Ugh! I wish things would just work out to my advantage at some point. I did find out that instead of having to fork over money for a dvd system in a car for austy, that Williams can just add it in to the price and it would be cheaper that way. Hmm... Something to think about.

I have been having alot of dreams lately. I cant shake it for some reason. The first one was on New Years Day. Dont think I am crazy but it was almost as if Tyler came to me. We spoke of so many things that had been bothering me for the past almost two years. And now his face seems so familiar rather than a distant (but wonderful) memory. These dreams have been coming quite often now. Im not sure if its because D-Day (the anniversary of Tyler's death) is coming or what is going on. I know that I am happy with my life right now, but when I am having dreams like this it makes me wonder what would life would have been like? But please dont get me wrong... I am so happy with Mike and the way my life is right now. Just that time of year again I guess. I wonder if it will ever change?
A week and a half and Austin will be the big 2 years old. We are going to the Great Wolf Lodge the day after his birthday. I decided that I wanted to take him somewhere nice for his birthday. So we decided on the Great Wolf Lodge.
I guess I should put that little guy down for a nap and do some homework. Cya!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Austin will be 2 years old. Two years almost. I don't blame you for the way that you are feeling Ashley. I wonder where Nathan and I would be if we never would have had Nevaeh. She kept us together, now look at us. Married, have lil Nathan, joined the military. Which I don't know if was a good idea. . .but we'll see. I just hope this year slows down and isn't hecktic like last.

    ReplyDelete